We request that you send a bag for your child on a daily basis.
The bag must always contain the following items:
• Wet Wipes (on a daily basis) – to remain at school
• Bum cream (on a daily basis) – to remain at school
• 20 Disposable nappies for the week (if not fully potty trained) – to remain at school
• IF potty training - 5 Sets of clean clothing, 5 sets of underwear, socks and an extra pair of shoes (If fully potty-trained – only 3 sets)
• A hat to remain at school
• A warm jacket
• A hairbrush
• Sunblock for summer IF your child has very sensitive skin, otherwise, apply sunblock in the mornings before school.
• Plastic bags for wet or soiled clothing (daily)
• POTTY TRAINED learners must have 3 disposable nappies in case he/she has a runny tummy
To remain in class:
The Cartridge Shop has kindly offered to have the necessary stock available for the Farmyard parents.
You are welcome to contact them - 011 954 0637.
If you need to have your whole package made ready for you, please place the order by phone before you go to the Cartridge shop.
• 1 Small Ponal Wood Glue
• 1 Large Pritt
• 1 blunt-nosed pair of Staedtler scissors with rubberized handles for better grip (The learner must be able to fit 3 fingers into one side of the handle and a thumb into the other. There are left and right-handed scissors available) PLEASE MAKE SURE IT IS DOMINANT HAND APPROPRIATE!
• 1 Box of thick Super Jumbo TRIANGULAR wax crayons
• 1 Flip File (30 file sleeves)
• 1 Roll of gift wrapping paper per family
• An age-appropriate children’s book to donate to the reading corner in the class
• 1 Empty 2-litre ice cream container (NOT a 5l)
• 5 Large boxes of tissues
• 10 Used plastic shopping bags
• A family photo
• 2 packets of wet wipes (72's)